The use of this website of Global Kongu Foundation –with web site www.globalkongu.com is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Our Vision statement and Activities :-
Our principle is "Connect to Thrive" – and vision is to create a Global Kongu Brotherhood. We aim to achieve the vision by rejunuvating our culture, creating awareness among Kongu people etc.
This Portal and connected Information Technology Structures are developed, operated and controlled by Global Kongu Foundation.
2. Conditions to use this Portal:
When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. Hence every user of this portal or everyone who makes access has to:
- Use the same name that you use in everyday life and must not give nickname or false name
- Provide accurate information about yourself
- Not share your password, give access to your GKF account to others or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission)
We try to make GKF broadly available to everyone for that you should full fill the following eligibility criteria for GKF ( i.e.)
- You are above 18 years of age,
- You belong to the Kongu Vellalar Community,
- You have the reference of existing member of Global Kongu Foundation
- Please proceed only after the receipt of OTP from your referral (ie. The referred person)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following is a non-exclusive list of content, and behaviour prohibited by the Service:
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, materials with sex or foul language
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to wares, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational purposes or not
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of Spam or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of Spam. The sending of bulk email originating from our servers mass distributed to unknown recipients soliciting products or services, or of bulk email NOT originating from our servers mass distributed to unknown recipients soliciting products or services relating to a Website.com account will result in immediate account suspension
- Content that is grossly offensive to the community, including blatant expressions for bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred towards any political parties or excessive profanity, or to post any obscene, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectable material
- Content or otherwise that exploits children less than 18 years of age
- Content that sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of any Website.com service, solution or technology
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of individual passwords of Subscriber Sites (or pages contained therein)
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access to you and it may be further restricted to more areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, you are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
The name, logo and Tagline of Global Kongu Foundation are protected under Intellectual Property Right Act, Anyone who uses the same commit Infringement – Liable for Civil and Criminal proceedings
Limitation of liability.
In no event directly or indirectly shall GKF, nor any of its Trustees, Chapter Administrators, Super Administrator, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.